PFMS Scholarship | PFMS Login | CPSMS | Know your payment | pfms.nic.in: Hello, Welcome to Bharat Portal. As you know, the Scholarship is a very important scheme for those people who are not able to pay their education fees because of the finance problem. The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) initially started as a planning scheme in 2008-09 as a pilot for four flagship schemes of the CPSMS in four states Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab and Mizoram, e.g. MGNREGS, NRHM, SSA, and PMGSY. Today we will give you complete information about the Public Financial Management System (PFMS Scholarship) for the year 2020. That how can you check your PFMS Scholarship balance, what is PFMS Scholarship status, who are eligible for PFMS Scholarship, and how do you register for the PFMS portal? And we suggest you please read this article to the end.
PFMS Scholarship – pfms.nic.in
The Public Financial Management System (PFMS Scholarship) initially started as a planning scheme for states. After the initial phase of establishing a network in Ministries / Departments, it has been decided to do a national rollout of CPSMS (PFMS Scholarship) to link the financial network of Central, State Governments and State Government agencies. Planning was included in the 12th Plan initiative of the Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance. To result in effectiveness and economy in Public Finance Management through better cash management for Government transparency in public expenditure and real-time information on resource availability and utilization across schemes.
The primary objective of PFMS Scholarship is to provide financial funds for those people who are not able to pay their education fees because of financial problems. With the help of this Scholarship scheme, the student gets the incentive from the government. Those students are getting benefits from this scheme who are belonging to different backward categories. If your family Annual income is below 6 lakhs then you can get the benefit of this scheme. For this scholarship, you must have at least a class 10th passed certificate. If you do not have Adhaar Card yet. You can apply for Adhaar Card online. As you know, the Adhaar card is a very important certificate for scholarships. It is important for students to attach a photocopy of the bank passbook along with the application form.
यूपी स्कॉलरशिप स्टेटस 2020
Benefits of PFMS Scholarships
- A financial management platform for all plan schemes, a database of all recipient agencies, integration with core banking solution of banks handling plan funds, integration with State Treasuries and efficient and effective tracking of fund flow to the lowest level of implementation for plan scheme of the Government.
- To provide information across all plan schemes/ implementation agencies in the country on fund utilization leading to better monitoring, review and decision support systems to enhance public accountability in the implementation of plan schemes.
- This portal is easy to use and easy to get knowledge from this.
- You can check your balance, status online using mobile.
- With the help of this portal, you can apply for the scholarship in just a few steps.
- You can apply for renewal registration Online.
- PFMS Scholarship is to provide financial funds for those people who are not able to pay their education fees.
Scholarship eligibility criteria
- If your family Annual income must be below 6 lakhs for getting benefits of this scheme.
- You are a citizen of India then you can apply for this scheme.
- You must be between the age of 18 to 25 years.
- If you must have at least class 10th passed certificate.
Documents required for PFMS Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Education Certificates and Marksheets
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
How to register in the PFMS portal?
Now we are going to tell you how to apply for the PFMS Scholarship. You need to follow the registration process given below:-
1. First, visit the official website of The Public Financial Management System (PFMS Scholarship) – Click Here
2. After successfully open the web page, you will need to click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration”.
3. Now you will select the category of scholarship as Scholarship for Universities/ College Students. After that, you will select the year of entering into the 12th class.
4. Now you will enter your account details like account number, IFSC Code, etc. After that, you will click on the drop-down menu and you will select the category.
5. Now you verify your mobile number and email id by OTP. Now you have to create a user ID and password. After that, you will fill up the captcha code in the given below box. And click on the submit button.
How to know your payment in PFMS Scholarship Portal?
Now we will tell you about how to check your bank payment on this PFMS Scholarship Portal.
1. Go to the official website of PFMS Scholarship Portal-
2. Now you will click on Know Your Payment tab which is shown in given below picture.
3. Now you will fill up all the details of your bank account and captcha code. Then you will click on the search button.
I hope, you like this article. If you have any doubts regarding the PFMS Scholarship then you can comment in the comments box. And please share this article with your friends and family members.