Junior Engineer RBI (Reserve Bank of India)has released notification regarding the recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical) on the official website. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
RBI Jr Engineer Exam Pattern 2019:-
Planning to start the Junior Engineer RBI exam preparation? Then what are you looking for? We know that applied candidates want to know the Exam Pattern. Then don’t worry, check here and start preparing as soon as possible. Get better preparation by referring to every topic covered for the written exam.
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency test.
- Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time|
|English Language||50||50 Marks||150 mins (separate time for each section)|
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100 Marks|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||50||50 Marks|
Language Proficiency test
- The candidates provisionally selected from the online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- The language pro?ciency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned.
- The Zone wise local languages are as follows:
|North Zone||Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Kashmiri|
|South Zone||Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam|
|East Zone||Oriya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Khasi,Nepali, Hindi, Maithili, Bodo, Mizo|
|West Zone||Gujarati, Marathi, Konkani|
|Central Zone||Hindi, Telugu, Marathi,|
RBI Jr Engineer Syllabus 2019
Finally, Applicants has reached the right place to get the RBI Jr Engineer Syllabus Applicants can also get the RBI Syllabus for Junior Engineer Posts from the official website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – English:
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases
RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – General Aptitude:
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Embedded Figures.
- Whole Numbers.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Time & Work.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Number Ranking
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subject:
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Fundamentals of Computer.
- Internet & its usage
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Networking and communication,
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Includes Computer related general questions
- Windows operating system basics,
- Internet terms and services,
- History of computers,
- Database basics,
RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence:
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
Civil Engineering topics:
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS:1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, make and rates and also interpreting building drawings.
- Construction technology.
- Waterproofing materials and technology.
- Sanitary and Plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Water purification.
Electrical Engineering topics:-
- asics of Electrical Engineering.
- Pumping systems
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevators design, electrical safeties protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wiring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Type of earthing, testing, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Lighting design of office areas.