PFMS Scholarship | PFMS Login | CPSMS | Know your payment | pfms.nic.in: Hello, Welcome to Bharat Portal. As you know, the Scholarship is a very important scheme for those people who are not able to pay their education fees because of the finance problem. The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) initially started as a planning scheme in 2008-09 as a pilot for four flagship schemes of the CPSMS in four states Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab and Mizoram, e.g. MGNREGS, NRHM, SSA, and PMGSY. Today we will give you complete information about the Public Financial Management System (PFMS Scholarship) for the year 2020. That how can you check your PFMS Scholarship balance, what is PFMS Scholarship status, who are eligible for PFMS Scholarship, and how do you register for the PFMS portal? And we suggest you please read this article to the end.
The Public Financial Management System (PFMS Scholarship) initially started as a planning scheme for states. After the initial phase of establishing a network in Ministries / Departments, it has been decided to do a national rollout of CPSMS (PFMS Scholarship) to link the financial network of Central, State Governments and State Government agencies. Planning was included in the 12th Plan initiative of the Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance. To result in effectiveness and economy in Public Finance Management through better cash management for Government transparency in public expenditure and real-time information on resource availability and utilization across schemes.
The primary objective of PFMS Scholarship is to provide financial funds for those people who are not able to pay their education fees because of financial problems. With the help of this Scholarship scheme, the student gets the incentive from the government. Those students are getting benefits from this scheme who are belonging to different backward categories. If your family Annual income is below 6 lakhs then you can get the benefit of this scheme. For this scholarship, you must have at least a class 10th passed certificate. If you do not have Adhaar Card yet. You can apply for Adhaar Card online. As you know, the Adhaar card is a very important certificate for scholarships. It is important for students to attach a photocopy of the bank passbook along with the application form.
यूपी स्कॉलरशिप स्टेटस 2020
|The Scholarship Schemes|
|Scholarship to Universities/College Students|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students|
|National Means cum Merit Scholarship|
|National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC|
|Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs|
Now we are going to tell you how to apply for the PFMS Scholarship. You need to follow the registration process given below:-
1. First, visit the official website of The Public Financial Management System (PFMS Scholarship) – Click Here
2. After successfully open the web page, you will need to click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration”.
3. Now you will select the category of scholarship as Scholarship for Universities/ College Students. After that, you will select the year of entering into the 12th class.
4. Now you will enter your account details like account number, IFSC Code, etc. After that, you will click on the drop-down menu and you will select the category.
5. Now you verify your mobile number and email id by OTP. Now you have to create a user ID and password. After that, you will fill up the captcha code in the given below box. And click on the submit button.
Now we will tell you about how to check your bank payment on this PFMS Scholarship Portal.
1. Go to the official website of PFMS Scholarship Portal-
2. Now you will click on Know Your Payment tab which is shown in given below picture.
3. Now you will fill up all the details of your bank account and captcha code. Then you will click on the search button.
I hope, you like this article. If you have any doubts regarding the PFMS Scholarship then you can comment in the comments box. And please share this article with your friends and family members.
The SBI Clerk Application form 2022 will be available on the official website in April…