Digital gujarat | digitalgujarat | digital gujrat | digital gujarat scholarship | www.digitalgujarat.gov.in: Hello, all of you will be happy to know, the Gujarat Government has started a plan for you. Digital Gujrat is providing your authentic digital document and services. Where you can check your digital documents, digital services anywhere, anytime, in a less than a minute. Today we will give you complete information about Digital Gujrat.
The Government of Gujarat has launched a new scheme in the form of Digital Gujarat (Url-digitalgujarat.gov.in). Digital Gujrat is an online portal where you can check your authentic release of digital documents and services like Pan Card, Adhaar Card, Digilocker, Gujarat Land Records, Citizen Services, Exam Results etc. You can register in the Digital portal to access all the services which is offered by the Gujarat government.
What is Digital Gujarat?
Digital Gujrat (URL: www.digitalgujarat.gov.in) is an important official website. The Gujarat government has developed Digital Gujrat Portal to help the citizens. This is an online portal where you can check your authentic release of digital documents and services like Pan Card, Adhaar Card, Digilocker, Gujarat Land Records, Citizen Services, Exam Results, Digital Gujrat Registration, Vehicle Registration, gARVI, Property cards etc. In this article, we look at Gujarat citizen services and digital documents.
Some services can be applied online or registered using the digital Gujrat portal.
- Digital Gujrat Scheme means that you can see any of your authentic release digital documents and this will be considered as valid ID proof.
- The Portal provides citizen services, revenue services, employment services, panchayat services and business services.
- You can also see 10th and 12th results in the Digital Gujrat Portal.
- Anyone can check digital gujrat portal at any time.
- School Login / Institution Login
- SC/ST Caste Certificate
- Citizen Services
- Income certificate
Digital Gujarat Services
Now You can check online by following the given Services Digital Gujrat (Url-www.digitalgujarat.gov.in)
- Citizen Services
- Digital Gujrat Registration
- PAN Card
- Digital Locker
- Adhaar Card
- Election ID
- Vehicle Registration
- Exam Results
- AnyRoR Land Record
Citizen Services for Digital Gujarat
You can check online by following the given Services Digital Gujrat (Url-www.digitalgujarat.gov.in)
- Application for New Ration Card
- Application for Separate Ration Card
- Application for Duplicate Ration Card
- Character Certificate
- Addition of Name in Ration Card
- Widow Certificate (Panchayat)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Central Government
- Farmer Certificate
- SEBC Certificate
- Application for Varsai Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate(Panchayat)
- Unreserved Caste Certificate(WithOut Income)
- Unreserved Caste Certificate(Panchayat-WithOut Income)
- Eligibility Certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (With Income)
- Eligibility Certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (Panchayat-With Income)
- Income and Assets Certificate of Economically Weaker Sections from Central Government
- SC Caste Certificate
- Renewal of arms licence for crop protection
- Cinema licence, Renewal of Cinema Licence,
- SEBC Certificate (Panchayat)
- Income certificate (Panchayat)
- Nomad-Denotified Caste Certificate (Panchayat)
- Nomad-Denotified Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat Government (Panchayat)
- VF6 ENTRY DETAILS
- VF7 SURVEY NO DETAILS
- VF8A KHATA DETAILS
- Video licence
- Renewal of Video licence
Citizen of Gujarat, you all might be thinking now that how we can register with Digital Gujrat’s official website (digitalgujarat.gov.in). So let’s give you complete information. So read carefully.
Digital Gujrat Online Registration
You can check online by following the given steps.
Go to the official websiteIn the first step, you will have to go to Digital Gujrat, the official portal of the Government Department. I.e. digitalgujarat.gov.in You can also open the direct number given on this page.
Find link: You will need to open the Login (https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/loginapp/CitizenLogin.aspx) option which is given to the web page.
When you open the list, enter your mobile number, adhaar number & email id and click to Login.
Then your citizen profile will be created successfully upon completing the Digital Gujrat Registration.
You will need to open the Login (https://sso.gujarat.gov.in/SSO.aspx?Rurl=https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/OfficeApp/frmMain.aspx) option which is given to the web page.
School Login / Institution Login
You will need to open the Login (https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/LoginApp/SJEDLogin.aspx) option which is given to the web page.
What is the last date of digital Gujarat scholarship?
Digital Gujrat scholarships run by the Government of Gujarat and its subsidiary departments, Gujarat scholarships aim at providing financial assistance to students belonging to economically weaker and underprivileged sections of the society. The government of Gujarat offers a number of scholarships for students of all age group including students at the school level, college level and research level. The last date of Digital Gujarat scholarship 2018-19 is 15 August 2019.